As Southern California’s leading crane service provider, Hill Crane boasts one of the largest and most advanced fleets in the region. That capacity, combined with an impeccable safety record and expertly trained operators has made Hill Crane the preferred choice for projects in construction, oil & gas, transportation, public utilities and more.
As a family-owned, minority company, Hill Crane has been building its business since 1947, offering the latest technology combined with personalized service, competitive pricing and flexible scheduling. And with its established industry partnerships, Hill Crane provides the convenience of one-stop-shopping, offering heavy haul services along with traffic control and permitting.
Hill Crane Service is a family backed certified minority company with over 63 years in the crane and rigging industry. With a proven track record in a wide range of industries – from refinery work to electrical infrastructure —we pride ourselves on safety, planning and efficiency. As a growing company with two locations in Southern California, we’ll soon be expanding to San Diego and Palm Springs.
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Concrete Tilt Up
- Total Project Management
- Nuclear Decommissioning and Generator Work
- Erection of Structural Steel
- Concrete Pre Cast
- Refinery Turnaround & Maintenance
- Aerospace Work
- Full Service in Structural, Heavy Haul and Rigging
- CAD Engineering (Computer Engineered Rigging and Lift Drawings
- International Union of Operating Engineers<
- SC&RA (Specialized Carries & Rigging Association)
- PICS (Pacific Industrial Contractor Screening)
- SCCA (Southern California Contractors Association)
- MCOG (Mobile Crane Operators Group)
- IS Networld